Individual Membership Renewals

I want to Gift Aid any donations I make now, in the future or have made in the last four years to Friends of the Lake District. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay the difference.